Thursday, September 10, 2009

Class XI - Old ties & New Breaks?

Before I start writing about XIth, I would like to make a humble request. If you are reading my blog, please, please leave some comments; they are very encouraging. Besides you can remind me about stuff I may have forgotten and correct any mistakes I may have made, because trusting on my memory alone is bound to get faulty. So please...

About XIth, I don't have hopes to finish it in a single post, since the memories remain sharp. So I thought I'll make it a series and I'll try my level best to make it in a chronological order in relation with time, but I may skip up in between and blunder about dates, so please adjust with it or correct me through comments, not SMS.

There's something else too. Many of you have revealed your secrets to me in good faith, hoping I'll never speak about them, and I wish to keep your honor and mine, and will as far as possible, stick to my word. But regarding hearsay, I can't yield that promise. I may speak out openly about stuff that came to my ears coincidentally and about which nobody asked to me to keep mum, so don't get angry with me later.

Reading all this, you are bound to get tense and excited; but don't get your hopes high: I'm usually a very absent-minded girl and don't often recognize going-ons surrounding me, and miss many of the spicy gossips. But Greeshma happens to be my best friend, and there might be some crucial news-pieces her tape recorder has captured and later revealed to me, but usually, under promises not to tell anyone, sorry.

Anyway, you decide. I think people might get hurt, but I wish to write honestly, so I don't know...

4 comments:

  1. fire away!!!!
    just don 4get to add smthg abt rekha miss's pranks...its rly funny to remenber all dat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to those who hav read this comment...don mistake my identity...its really Salini..the 'h' came dere by a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you remove the last comment???

    ReplyDelete